Our February meeting will be at our regular date and time — join us this Thursday, February 5th for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m., and the main agenda from 7-8:30 p.m., at 2543 California Street.
This month we have a wide range of short, local topics:
- Candidate for Auditor – Timothy O’Brien
- Gilpin School Winter Benefit – Stephenie Falcone
- National 2-1-1 Day – Stephanie Sanchez, Mile High United Way 2-1-1 Statewide Director
- Share Grants for Healthy Eating, Active Living – Lyz Riley, Civic Canopy
- RedLine Update – Louise Martorano, Executive Director
- Public Art in Stout St. Children’s Park – John Hayden