Our June meeting will be this Thursday, June 4th. Join us for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m., and the main agenda from 7-8:30 p.m. at 2543 California Street.
This month we have several great topics:
- Tracy Weil, Co-Founder of the RiNo Art District will give an update on district efforts and opportunities for Curtis Park to explore our neighboring community. The art district will celebrate its 10-year anniversary this year with various special tours and events that focus on art & music
- Larry Nelson will share an update on the renovation of the Epworth Church, a Denver landmark at 31st and Lawrence, which is nearing completion
- Neighbor Josiah Johnson will introduce the Denver Street Flea Market, running the third Saturday of the month from June through October, held at 25th & Larimer
- Beekeeper Reg Foo with the Sooky Foo Honey Company is setting up honey bee hives in the neighborhood, and would like to connect with neighbors interested in helping these vital pollinators
- Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom on Welton Street will talk with us about neighborhood communications for their events, and what can be done better following the Monday, April 20th “4/20” event.
- Ratio Beerworks, rescheduled from last month, will tell us about their new business at 2920 Larimer Street