Our November meeting will be this Thursday, November 5th. Join us for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m., and the main agenda from 7-8:30 p.m. at 2543 California Street.
This month we have several neighborhood topics and great guests:
- Khadija Katherine Haynes – Candidate for State Senate District 33 in 2016
- Neighborhood business introduction by FLEX Yoga + Barre
- Our new Neighborhood Inspectors from Neighborhood Inspection Services giving advice on how to best use their department, and an update on the few persistent neglected and derelict properties in the neighborhood
- WalkDenver‘s recent “First and Last Mile” study on Denver’s pedestrian infrastructure surrounding our transit facilities, presented by John Hayden
- Hot on the heels of the 2015 election, we’ll hear from Justin Croft with RiNo Neighbors about how the RiNo Business Improvement District and General Improvement District elections went, what’s next, and in what timeframe.
- A short presentation and a break-out design input session to select the fitness equipment and location for Mestizo-Curtis Park, led by Chandi Aldena with the Trust for Public Land.