Our February meeting will be this Thursday, February 4th. Join us for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m. The main agenda will run from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at 2543 California Street.
- The Five Points Business District is considering establishing a Business Improvement District and/or a General Improvement District along the Welton corridor. Tracy Winchester, FPBD’s Executive Director, will share with us the goals and possibilities.
- Sudy Kudva, one of the owners of The Matchbox, will tell us about his new plans to re-open the 715 Club on Welton & 26th Avenue. After Q&A, attendees will be asked to share their input on the liquor license application with the CPN Board, in order to develop our official position.
- Leah Jean Shafer with The Park People will present on this year’s Denver Digs Trees program for free and low-cost trees. Applications are due by February 15th!
- We’ll be introduced to local business Integrated Health
- Laura Coulter will tell us about the Gilpin Winter Auction coming up on Saturday, February 6th
Please take a few minutes to help with a six-question Curtis Park Mobility Survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/curtisparkmobility — your responses will help Public Works and our Transportation committee prioritize improvements over the next year!