Our August meeting will be Thursday, August 4th. Join us for snacks and a police update at 6:30 p.m. The main agenda will run from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at our new location: Mile High United Way, 711 Park Ave. West (Enter from Stout Street parking lot through entrance with “CoBank” sign).
1. Warm Cookies of the Revolution – Chris Getzan
2. Curtis Street Block Party – J.R. LaPierre
3. Community Policing – Dist. 6 Commander Ronald Saunier
4. RiNo Development Update – Andrew Feinstein
5. How to navigate the Landmark Process – Sue Glassmacher