The next Curtis Park Neighbors meeting is Thursday, September 6th at Mile High United Way, 711 Park Ave. West
(Enter from parking lot at “CoBank” sign)
6:30 p.m. Police Update & Snacks
7:00-8:30 p.m. Main Agenda
- Saint France Center – Volunteer Opportunities
- Denver Housing Authority – Redevelopment of Platte Valley Homes
- Denver’s Sidewalk Repair program – Saving our Flagstone
- Alley Beautification effort – Examples to visit
- Nominations for Curtis Park Neighbors Board 2019
Download the September 2018 newsletter here.
Please consider a donation to support the Curtis Park Neighbors. You can make your tax deductible contribution online by visiting our donation page. Also you can mail or drop off a check to our treasurer Todd McGuire at 3162 Champa St.