The next Curtis Park Neighbors meeting is Thursday, November 7th at Mile High United Way, 711 Park Ave. West
6:30 p.m. Police Update & Snacks
– District 6 Police Homeless outreach officers will be attending the 6:30 meeting to answer any questions people may have.
7:00-8:30 p.m. Main Agenda
- Intros – 5 minutes
- Downtown Streets Alliance – Katie Etcheverry – 20 Minutes
- CPN Committee updates and 2019 accomplishments, next year goals – 45 Minutes
- Neighborhood Watch program – 10 minutes
- Community Roundtable – 15 minutes
PS – Mark your calendars! No General meeting in December! Annual Holiday Potluck will be on December 9th at 6 p.m., Posner Center, 1031 33rd St.
Please consider a year-end donation to support the Curtis Park Neighbors. You can make your tax deductible contribution online by visiting our donation page.